Saturday, May 8, 2010

The 1st Annual Wings of Love Parent's Day Breakfast

First Annual Wings of Love Parent's Day Breakfast

Saturday, May 8th, 2010
10:00 AM until 12:30 PM

Joseph's Country Manor & Grove
275 Columbia Avenue
Depew, New York 14043



The NEW Wings of Love Butterfly! My vision brought to life, thanks to Dawn Both-Kim



Programs


Butterfly net & note cards to write notes to our babies. Melissa Guido did a BEAUTIFUL job decorating the net & the notecards! Team effort arranging them in the shape of a butterfly!!


Mother's gift. Sterling silver butterfly pendant & neckalce donated by Craig's Jewelers.


Father's gift. Two 10 minute interior cleanings & two oil changes donated by Delta Sonic. Bucket of car wash supplies donated by Mike & I in memory of our precious angel, Baby Opoka.



The BEAUTIFUL unity candle





Joseph's Country Grove


Me reading the poem, A Buterfly Light.


Balloon release to Heaven


Chelsey, Molly & I. My Heart to Heart girls!


Molly & I


Mom O., Me & Mom






Fran & I. The most AMAZING nurse I know. She is a Godsend!


Christine & I. Chair & Co-Chair. She has BLESSED my life in SO MANY ways! I TRULY admire her for ALL that she does to help others! She is an inspiration! LOVE her!!


"A parent's love cannot be measured in increments of time... an entire lifetime of love can be squeezed into a few brieft miraculous moments."

No comments:

Post a Comment